To buy a white talc, it is better to consider the following information: Talc is a metamorphic mineral of the silicate class, which is composed of hydrated (hydrated) magnesium silicate and has a plate and sheet structure with the chemical formula Mg3Si4O10 (OH) 2. According to the hardness table of the mouse, this mineral is at the bottom of the table and is the softest mineral and can be scratched it with a fingernails.
Small sheets of talc are flexible but inelastic, not a good conductor of heat, and feel greasy when touched. It is often grayish white to green, yellow, cream, brown, green and blue. This mineral does not dissolve in water but very rarely dissolves in acidic minerals and does not melt in a flame. talc is naturally oily and the reason is the presence of magnesium. Some talc mineral veins has traces of lime and carbonate in nature (between 0.5 to 5%) this kind of talc is drier and less flexible due to this option so they have less fat, so they have less value in terms of price in industry. When talc comes in contact with a small amount of hydrochloric or sulfuric acid, if it contains lime, it will be boiled and can be seen to be impure, and the lower the boiling point, the higher the natural value and price of talc.
White talc is much more expensive to buy than dark talc, although the type of talc is important in industry due to its whiteness or opacity, as well as its purity and impurity.
talc can be used in the following uses:
- in constructionpaint industries and automotive and industrial coatings.
- in the polymer and plastic industries and the production of power cables and its highest consumption due to its resistance to heat and electricity in the construction of laboratory table surfaces and power distribution plates
- In the rubber industry, ceramic industry, production of lubricants and lubricants
- in the preparation of soap, power distribution board, wax pencils (such as eyebrow pencil), sink, stove (oven).
- In paper production
- Buy white talc from its pure grade in the preparation of baby powder, face and hand cosmetics.
- As a lubricant and gypsum for welding and metalworking industries
- Used as a desiccant for basketball players
- in the ceramic and glaze industries, for controling the melting temperature
You can contact one of the numbers of Tanin Arad Company to buy white talc